Do I need a fishing license?
- NO. If you fish with Great Gadzooks Tidewater Fishing, you are not required to hold a Saltwater Registry Card
- *IF you plan on fishing without a Guide, you are required to hold a current National Saltwater Registry Card. It can be purchased at many sporting goods stores or online
What should I bring?
- Sunglasses (polarized if possible), Sun Screen, Layered Clothing / Rain Gear, Brimmed Hat, NEEDED MEDICATIONS, Lunch
- Please inform us in advance if you have any trouble securing these items.
- If you do not have all of these Items, with notice, we may have them available for you.
What type of boat will we be fishing on?
- Great Gadzooks Tidewater Fishing is proud to fish with a Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman LTE. This boat offers a truly remarkable fishing experience. Its safe, stable and has a ride that is second to none. It is powered with a New 2016 Yamaha 200 HP four stroke that is quiet, powerful and environmentally friendly.
Do you offer kid friendly trips?
- Absolutely! We love fishing with kids and there is no better time to get them hooked on fishing!